Welcome to Pawncraft!

Want to become a part of our growing community? Sign up Today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. we are running version 1.12
    | Join us at IP: pawncraft.co.uk |
    Dismiss Notice

Solved Problems, Problems, Problems

Discussion in 'Support' started by mrtmcfly, 4 May 2014.

1. mrtmcfly

mrtmcfly Member VIP

I come and go on this server, usually with great breaks in between. I tried to log in the last couple of days and here are the problems i am having. I am stuck in the spawn building. I can get all the way down to the lift but the plugin is borked and I cant get out of the building. I am unable to join any chat channels to even speak to anyone and ask for help. Also my VIP perks dont work in spawn either so I have to imagine that perms are borked as well.

Also the anti-cheat plugin is way too sensitive. I cant even run at double tap speed or it throws me back. Same goes for jumping more than once in place.

Cheers!

2. Aegis

Aegis Here kitty kitty kitty! =^● ⋏ ●^=

This is because of the new update we're awaiting our server host to update the database to the new permissions system. As you can see from the announcement here, there are users being looked at as UUIDs instead of the older username system. It will be resolved as soon as possible and we are aware of the issues you are facing.

Reference thread: http://pawncraft.co.uk/xf/threads/1-7-9-update-do-not-update.8278/

3. mrtmcfly

mrtmcfly Member VIP

I have been reset to Guest again. I believe its because my forum name is mrtmcfly and my minecraft name is mrtmcflyy

4. Pawned

Pawned Founder Staff Member

Hi Mrt,

You're correct, I've updated your forum account so it has the same UUID as your Minecraft account, hopefully you should have the correct rank next time you login.